[Tagging] Feature request - nascar=*

ralph.aytoun at ntlworld.com ralph.aytoun at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 20 00:07:01 UTC 2017

I also noticed that. In fact the example given in the proposal http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/25.45387/-80.40864 is the Homestead-Miami Speedway which hosts not just Nascar but a whole range of different events by different companies and sponsors,(IndyCar Series, Sports Car Championships see  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homestead-Miami_Speedway). So the facilities at the race track would be used by all of these events and not just for Nascar.

They should be tagged as parts of the race track and not as the operator of only one single event that takes place there.

Regards

Ralph

Sent from Mail for Windows 10