[Tagging] Road barrier

David Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 10:52:25 UTC 2017

Huh?

access=motorcar is for motorhomes?  That's not the way I interpreted it. I thought a motorcar was the same as an automobile, like a family car. A motorhome is a large vehicle that's suitable to live in. That's from an American English perspective.

Dave

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska
Chiang Mai, Thailand