[Tagging] Road barrier

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Nov 28 11:58:59 UTC 2017

In general the access categories and rules for "traffic at rest" are
different, than for moving traffic.

As to sign C, 3a (Vienna convention), the OSM access wiki page is a bit
unclear in that it doesn't clearly state that when used in a prohibitory
fashion "motorcar" includes all other dual track vehicles (it is clear
that it does not include single track values), and when used as a
permission it doesn't, but it has that in common with traffic rules in
general.

Simon