[Tagging] Proposed deletion of wiki pages about motorcycle_friendly=*

Thilo Haug OSM thaug at gmx.de
Tue Oct 3 14:02:02 UTC 2017

You're talking about things like this ?
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:man_made%3Dinsect_hotel

Have those all been discussed ?
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Seamarks/Seamark_Object_Usage

When is it "low usage" ?
And how should usage appear (in a structured way),
if it's not documented ?
There's also low usage on those
(as there aren't many yet)
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:aeroway%3Dspaceport
There was a bunch of different values before,
as everybody mapped it the way he/her thought it might be right.

I didn't understand how those (motorcycle) tags might cause others to be
"not identifiable any more".

There weren't "various comments of other mappers",
there were mainly various comments by Warin61 :
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/motorcycle_friendly