[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Public Transport v2 Vehicle Type "coach"

Mikolai-Alexander Gütschow mikolai.guetschow at t-online.de
Wed Oct 4 22:09:46 UTC 2017

Seeing your comments on the Talkpage, I agree about the difficulty of
classifying all the cases clearly into whether route=bus or route=coach.
Now, I've looked again at the Oxomoa scheme proposal which already
suggested an idea to differentiate between different bus route types by
using the key "bus". Are there any arguments against this approach? We
should only discuss possible values such as long_distance or intercity,
suburban, urban, school, shuttle, express, train_replacement etc.

Comments are very welcome on
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/Public_Transport_v2_Vehicle_Type_%22coach%22

Greets!