[Tagging] airstrip vs runway

J.J.Iglesias jjiglesiasg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 16:06:48 UTC 2017

Likewise happen in hundreds of airstrips in Latin America, that are out of the ICAO definition of Airport and more into the Airstrip.

By definition these airstrip are Not controlled neither approved by the Aeronautical Authorities but some of them are depicted in the Aeronautical Visual Charts without data of the Landing Strip Characteristics...