[Tagging] New OSM Quick-Fix service

Yuri Astrakhan yuriastrakhan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 00:21:56 UTC 2017

Warin, this is not an edit or a specific tag change proposal. That query
was used as an example, suggested by the RU community on OSM RU Telegram
channel (~270 people). I'm not a big fan of this communication medium, but
that's how community is communicating.

This is a tool that anyone can use for whatever edits they want to do. It
is similar to MapRoulette and Osmose.  I posted it to tags so that more
people are aware of it.  The tool is still in the active development, and
more features will be added.

So please ignore the specifics of that example, but rather concentrate on
the service capabilities, and how it can be made more useful.

Thanks.