[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Rivers Classification

Ilya Zverev ilya at zverev.info
Mon Oct 16 10:20:43 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Two months ago I suggested a way for tagging river size, from small to major. It is a very simple proposal, offering just three tags — river=small, =big and =major — and some numeric thresholds for these. Since it hadn't attracted many comments, let's do a vote on that. I'm pretty sure it would greatly help in making our maps look better, if we agree on using these tags.

Please re-read the proposal and leave your vote in the "Voting" section.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Rivers_Classification

Thanks,
Ilya