[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (Fire Hydrant Extensions)

Viking viking81 at tin.it
Mon Oct 16 17:28:44 UTC 2017

Voting ended with 21 "no" and 28 "yes", and at least one that would change "no" to "yes" if we redefine gallons.
Now we have to do decide what to do. Is this enough to delcare it approved?

Anyway some issues can be easily solved:

fire_hydrant:class=* can become fire_hydrant:awwa_class=*
gpm can become usgal/min
fire_hydrant=* can remain fire_hydrant:type=*

Instead for:

diameter=*
pressure=*
location=*

We must first of all decide if go on or not.
In the affirmative case, we must document very well the reasons why we want to use them, and we must expect a transition period in which existing tags remain and new tags are used alongside them.

For all other  points that haven't been contested, I consider them approved and I would start to add them to fire_hydrant page.

We can't block this proposal any more. In a way or in another we need the new tags as soon as possible.

Alberto

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.