[Tagging] Multiple offices at the same address - (Multiple values for one key)

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Fri Oct 27 09:16:09 UTC 2017

IMHO three nodes is the solution, add level tags if they are not on the
same floor.

If the address was on the building polygon duplicating the address
information on the POI would not be necessary, but knowing Dutch
numbering schemes, that likely doesn't make sense.

I consider this problem slightly different to the normal one object that
has multiple top level attributes issue, as this is clearly the case of
multiple separate objects sharing common sub tags which I don't really
consider a big problem (assume for example one of the offices moves, the
office node in question can simply be  moved to the new location and
address changes, history preserved. easy to do  for beginners and so on).

Simon