[Tagging] building=stands or building=grandstand?

José G Moya Y. josemoya at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 21:25:38 UTC 2017

Hi!
I don't see references to grandstand in "pitch", "leisure=sports_centre",
"leisure=sports", "riding" or other related wiki page. Having references to
"tag=grandstand" in the "how to map" sections of sports-related tags would
be useful for newbies like me.
I could do it by myself, but I dont know much of sports so I don't
understand what kind of sports have a grandstand without it being a
building=stadium.

Regards.