[Tagging] Multiple offices at the same address - (Multiple values for one key)

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 12:53:24 UTC 2017

We are arguing about a temporary state of affairs. Sooner or later,
Nominatim and others will be able to assign addresses to nodes inside a
polygon, and renderers will be able to see that the same address is
rendered 3 times. Until then we have to do what we can with what we have.
And not start making up some strange new schemes to make newcomers lifes
hell.

Just start rendering offices, and the problem is temporarily averted.

Janko