[Tagging] shop=fashion shop=boutique

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 05:58:56 UTC 2017

Let's try to find some characteristics for boutique

typically

* has "boutique" somewhere on the window or logo (as Dave F wrote)
* smaller than shops from chains (limited collections)
* not part of a chain
* only for women
* sells only certain "expensive" brands
* no denim nor sports
* side-line for other products (as Dave F also wrote)
* might be linked with fashion houses
* owner in the shop (?)
* personnel/owner will advice you
* has no racks/bags with cheap stuff ("pick 3 for the price of 2")
* no racks outside the store

these are just some characteristics that we could look at.