[Tagging] Tagging Digest, Vol 96, Issue 3

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 08:58:32 UTC 2017

+1

And, IMHO, it would be smarter to drop shop=fashion and shop=boutique
and incorporate it to the clothes=* tag, that has already
clothes=children, clothes=women, etc. So if you have a shop that is
"fashion" and women only, you could tag it as

shop=clothes
clothes=women;fashion

As for shop=boutique, it's crystal clear that it's making more harm than
good. You only have to do an overpass over different cities in
francophone Africa and you will see the mess...

Cheers,

Rafael.