[Tagging] shop=fashion shop=boutique / subtags

Thilo Haug thaug at gmx.de
Sun Sep 3 08:03:04 UTC 2017

shop=car, car_repair, car_parts
is a good example, if you compare it with
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:shop%3Dmotorcycle
see taginfo for combinations :
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/motorcycle%3Arepair#combinations

You're more flexible to tag shops that offer different services
(such as also repairing other types of vehicles in this example)
if you just use the "main" purpose of the shop for the shop=* tag
and then the appropriate subkeys.