[Tagging] Clothes subtags (was "Tagging Digest, Vol 96, Issue 3" and before that "shop=fashion")

José G Moya Y. josemoya at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 06:46:35 UTC 2017

Hi!

I'm not an English native speaker, but I think that you should not use a
verb tense in third person in order to mantain formal coherence.

Personally, my two pence go to "retail", since it is a noun, though I
understand that "retail" is a special type of commercial activity.

But, if you have to use a verb to avoid ambiguity, what about "selling"?
The -ing form of verbs is, as far as I know, equivalent to a noun.

Regards,

José G Moya