[Tagging] farm schools?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 14:06:32 UTC 2017

I wonder how you call a farm which is open to groups of children for visiting and helping with the farm work (a place where they can learn about rural life, food production etc.). Might be either school classes or other groups (or maybe individual kids) visiting. Is "farm_school" a suitable term? 

Which key would you suggest? amenity/leisure/tourism? education?

I guess tourism could conflict with other values sometimes.


sent from a phone

More information about the Tagging mailing list