[Tagging] Geological Faults

ksg ksgeo at web.de
Mon Sep 11 21:34:11 UTC 2017

geological=fault would be more specific and has more than 900 occurrences in the db.

https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/geological#values

But a fault - like many geological features - usually can only be reliably determined by experts. In respect to ground verifiability geological conditions are somewhat difficult, if not signposted ;)

Added to that is the fact that only a few values are documented in the wiki.

Best regards
geow