[Tagging] Fire_hydrant: tagging namespace documentation

Viking viking81 at tin.it
Tue Sep 12 20:52:02 UTC 2017

> it is useless to add country=CH to all hydrant in Switzerland or say
> that any object of a city is in the city. apps/tools need to improve
> geolocation information they provide through existing boundary.

+1

> Maybe the key "street" could have a value (only) when a hydrant is
> between 2 streets, to specify witch street must be taken to get it.
> Maybe it could be addr:street like for POI/building

+1 If needed, use addr:street.

In the discussion page [0] someone says that check_date=* is a synonymous of survey:date=* in common usage. Is this correct? Should we use another tag functional_check=* ?  But I don't like to introduce a new tag.

[0] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/Fire_Hydrant_Extensions#check_date_is_used_in_a_different_meaning_here

Alberto

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.