[Tagging] Feature Proposals - RFC for multiple features - Education Reform - Magnetic Levitation Trains

Erkin Alp Güney erkinalp9035 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 08:20:56 UTC 2017

They go under education=specialty. education=vocational is intended for
post-secondary vocational schools. Regarding other question, yes, you
can tag specialty=* or vocation=* to denote which subjects are trained,
however, I do not think OSM database can cope with a generic
university's whole swath of specialties. Therefore, specialty and
vocation taggings should only be used with specialty schools, vocational
schools and cram-schools.