[Tagging] Feature Proposals - RFC - Magnetic Levitation Trains

Holger Jeromin gmane at katur.de
Mon Sep 18 04:54:40 UTC 2017

Erkin Alp Güney <erkinalp9035-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuM
wx3w at public.gmane.org> Wrote in message:
> > Another is magnetic levitation trains, this one having completed its
>> draft quickly. This brings railway=maglev tag and its associated
>> rendering.
>> <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Magnetic_levitaiton_train>
> Resent as per listmaster's request.

Currently we have world wide one disused, one active test rail and
 one commercial route.

You should look at the tagging of these rails and discuss problems
 with it.

Last time i checked they were tagged as =monorail.

Your main point on the wiki is the incompatible rail for maglevs.
 But the same is valid for all monorails.

--
Holger

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/