[Tagging] Deprecating shop=doors

williaug GC williaug_gc at yahoo.at
Mon Sep 25 18:58:29 UTC 2017

Hello OSM community. Recently I stumbled upon the tag shop=doors in Taginfo. The tag craft=window_construction is used more than five times as often as shop=doors and as the wiki clearly points out that craft=window_construction can be used on a company that manufacters windows AND doors, I think shop=doors should be marked as deprecated.
If we decide to deprecate the tag, the wiki page of craft=window_construction should be modified a bit so the text says that it can be used for a company producing windows and/or doors. Do you agree to deprecate it?