[Tagging] How to tag "agricultural centers"

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Mon Sep 25 22:30:38 UTC 2017

Here in Nashville, Tennessee, the state government has a large facility
called Ellington Agricultural Center
<https://www.tn.gov/agriculture/section/eac>. It is not an
agricultural-supply business such as you described, but rather the
headquarters of the Tennessee Dept. of Agriculture, including offices, a
museum, an experimental farm, etc. I would not be surprised if there are
such government agricultural centers elsewhere in the US and around the world.