[Tagging] Devices key

José G Moya Y. josemoya at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 14:24:17 UTC 2017

Hi, François.
You ask for more examples. I don't know about power lines and transformers,
but these ideas came to my mind:

If you have a street light with a dust bin attached to it, the dust bin
goes in "devices"?

And if you have a bus stop that holds a recycling slot for batteries, the
recycling site goes in "devices" also?

What about a traffic light holding a traffic camera (on top) and a dust bin
(on pole).. ?.

Yours.

José.