[Tagging] no_u_turn restrictions for every entry/exit into a roundabout when the way is split because of physical separation?

osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au
Thu Apr 5 04:09:39 UTC 2018

Actually, it’s not just relatively harmless “noise”. Because such no_u_turn restrictions are indistinguishable from e.g. this one: https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/8182004 (which I just created), that actually has a sign “on the ground”: https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-27.2141567,153.0014115,3a,75y,100.42h,82.68t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s-vnw60jwbq7XyR_-zZfreg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656 (excuse the streetview link, don’t have another photo of it right now, but I’m driving past it almost every day and am well aware of it).