[Tagging] recent change to https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:power%3Dtower

Mike H 1jgon6 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 03:20:20 UTC 2018

It looks like they removed the details on the different types and
structures, in order to move that information onto a separate page. This
separate page looks to be currently undeveloped though. I'm not sure if it
should be on the same page or on multiple pages but it looks like that was
the intention.