[Tagging] no_u_turn restrictions for every entry/exit into a roundabout when the way is split because of physical separation?

osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au
Fri Apr 6 03:26:39 UTC 2018

Putting information about the legal default into OSM is not the problem. It’s just that nobody has developed a schema for it yet. And to repeat myself for the Xth time, I fully agree that it is a good idea to work out such a schema.

Interpreting the law and putting the result of that interpretation into the map at every single place where it applies, which a computer could do just as well if it knew what the legal default is, is a huge problem and should not be done.