[Tagging] Flower fields as tourism attraction

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Mon Apr 9 13:14:53 UTC 2018

W dniu 09.04.2018 o 14:15, Martin Koppenhoefer pisze:
> maybe it could be tagged as garden with fee and a (new) subtype? For
> reference, see https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:garden:type
> e.g. garden:type=garden_show or flower_show

There's also another property of gardens and it sounds even better for
me - what it looks like (like zen, rosarium, herb_garden), not where it
belongs and how it's operated (like residential or botanical):

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:garden:style

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]