[Tagging] Unclear meaning of amenity=bus_station

Wiklund Johan johan.wiklund at entur.org
Tue Apr 10 09:47:39 UTC 2018

I have no strong feelings one way or the other. My "proposal" was merely to make a distinct difference between a dedicated area of public transport (landuse) compared to a dedicated point/position along a road (and thererfore proabably inside another landuse, like residential). I'm not saying it’s a good proposal, but if someone can extract something useful from my thought - that’s enough for me. :D

I have no further input to this topic unless there are questions.