[Tagging] isced:level

José G Moya Y. josemoya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:56:38 UTC 2018

Well, I see some edits in the past year adding info for Australia and New
Zealand. In a mail discussion this summer (I'm in a mobile so I can't
search mail while  writing) I think someone talked abou ISCED, but I'm not
sure. I used it to tag the school where I work, also.

I think ISCED is a nice standard, but, as it is not used by common people,
it is not very useful. If you are moving from a town to other, It is more
likely for you to look for schools in the official school department
webpages.