[Tagging] Cafe run as outreach project

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 09:16:51 UTC 2018

Marc,

to be clear, if a project clearly advertises it, they indicate they wish it
to be known.
My point was only to be cautious about adding it without having checked
that the project in question wishes this to be known. Unfortunately our
society includes all sorts of weird people. I am German and I hope to be
only overcautious, but a cousin of mine with mental handicap was suppressed
as a young girl by the German Aktion T4 [1] during the German occupation of
Alsace (during World War II), and many places that are supposed to house
immigrants in Germany suddenly burn down (today).

Volker

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_T4