[Tagging] Identifying language regions

Vao Matua vaomatua at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 19:49:42 UTC 2018

I would suggest that OSM is probably not the best place for this.  There
are many countries that have many or even hundreds of languages.  The lines
between the places where languages are commonly spoken can be quite fuzzy
and often do not follow any other features. A year ago I was living in a
place where people living there spoke 3 different languages in addition to
the "official" language.