[Tagging] Is there any tagging to explicitly tag service times of mass?

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 05:06:53 UTC 2018

I know that there is possibility to tag just service_times[1]
but I wish to tag explicitly opening hours of mass -
I thought about using both service_times and service_times:mass

Note that churches may provide numerous religious services, for example
based on what I remember just now, just in Poland, just catholic
churches may have following religious services, all may be mentioned
in service_times:

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_(liturgy)
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorzkie_%C5%BCale
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosary
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eucharistic_adoration
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stations_of_the_Cross

So I consider desirable to establish way to be more detailed.

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:service_times