[Tagging] How orphanage should be tagged?

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 16:07:48 UTC 2018

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 4:54 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com
> wrote:

> I would say the question is less about the size of the house and more
> about the size of the group(s). To me the term “group” in the context of
> living implies a small number of people in one “unit”. You are not living
> with a “group” of 25 people.

I don't see group size as having any relevance whatsoever.  Especially as
larger groups are likely to be subgrouped
for practical reasons.

The distinction is between living as an individual and living in
combination with others and sharing some facilities
(which may include some degree of supervision/care).

--
Paul