[Tagging] traffic park (scaled down streets) - page with summary

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Apr 27 03:13:23 UTC 2018

I created

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/scaled_down_streets_that_may_be_used_for_traffic_safety_education_or_as_a_type_of_a_playground <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/scaled_down_streets_that_may_be_used_for_traffic_safety_education_or_as_a_type_of_a_playground>

to keep informations gathered during discussion
about traffic parks in form that is usable in the future.

If previous link was unusably long there is also shorter form:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Proposed_features/traffic_park <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Proposed_features/traffic_park>

I invite everybody to add to that page anything that I missed.