[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - man_made=footwear_decontamination

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 06:23:31 UTC 2018

Hi,

Well it has been just over 2 weeks ...

I have made some editorials -

add 'for hikers' to the definition so as to exclude laboratory, door
mats at residences etc,
applies to areas and nodes,
placing a link on the hiking page as a reference.

If there are no further thoughts, comments then I'll move to voting.

Things like door mats, sticky mats ... well they are for footwear sole
cleaning.
Should there be a separate tag for these things?
man_made=footwear_sole_cleaning?