[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Line clamps

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 14:02:37 UTC 2018

Regarding this topic, and this particular picture :
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Power-tower-h-frame_two-level.jpeg

Do you agree to currently tag this as tower:type=suspension and maybe later
according to proposal as line_clamp=suspension?
Is there an opposite of suspension in English?
I only find "suspension" in IEC vocabulary

I won't be against adding another relevent value to differ from power
supports where conductors are under the insulator chain.

All the best

François

*François Lacombe*

fl dot infosreseaux At gmail dot com