[Tagging] building:flats

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 23:39:21 UTC 2018

On 05/08/18 08:59, marc marc wrote:
> Le 05. 08. 18 à 00:47, Andrew Harvey a écrit :
>> What's the process to change the Status from "In use" to "Approved"?
> write a propal, request for comment, call for voting
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposal_process
>
> it would be interesting to see how much to see the tag was used
> exept by the 2 imports having used it

And the description?   documented on the wiki as "number of residential units (flats,
apartments) in an apartment building, residential building, house,
detached house or similar building".

Sounds like any kind of building .. that has a number (1?) of residential "units".

Could be anything residential - a single family home with that description qualifies.

And changing the description .. well you'd have to see if the past tagged object meet the new description.

Good Luck. Personally I'd not use that tag, does not define it self well enough.