[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Evacuation Route

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 06:19:57 UTC 2018

On 06/08/18 16:10, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:
> One thing that concerns me a little bit with marking evacuation routes
> is what happens if the normal route is changed for "this" emergency? -
> you usually drive North to reach here, but this time, due to unusual
> circumstances, we need you to drive West towards there.
>
> Or am I being /too/ paranoid? :-)

I think it is 'plan a' that some committee comes up with.
Some times they work.
But what happens in a 'real emergency' may not reflect the plan (a, b, c
or etc)

Best if the people on the ground don't panic and think.
If your already paranoid then you'll have various plans.
I have little choice in my fire evacuation.

Just got in the letter box a planed hazard reduction burn on the 8 August.
Not much notification .. but it is the first one here in decades, so I'm
more than happy it is happening (I hope).