[Tagging] place nodes for continents?

althio althio.forum at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 08:32:14 UTC 2018

I agree this position is debatable and finally arbitrary.
And I find this particular position (for North America node) rather
strange, it feels too much North, as if it was biased for Mercator
projection maybe.

As arbitrary as it is, we could accept by definition something like
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_of_inaccessibility#Continental_poles_of_inaccessibility