[Tagging] Missing access value (access=license / authorization?)

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 22:59:11 UTC 2018

> use the tag yourself and encourage other mappers to do the same.

I agree.

And I have already used such tagging for a few lakes in Alaska that require
exactly the sort of permit Kevin is talking about. The permit to fish those
lakes is more or less a formality; anybody can get one and they are free of
charge — you just have to go through the process to obtain it before you
can go fishing.

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 12:58 PM Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com>
wrote:

> sent from a phone
>
> > On 7. Aug 2018, at 21:53, Szem <szembiketeam at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > How can I support it to make progress?
>

> use the tag yourself and encourage other mappers to do the same.
>

> Cheers,
> Martin

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska