[Tagging] Missing access value (access=license / authorization?)

Adam Franco adamfranco at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 01:04:08 UTC 2018

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 8:11 PM, Kevin Kenny <kevin.b.kenny+osm at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I haven't forgotten. I'm just going through a crunch time at work, and
> haven't had time to draft the thing formally.

As mentioned by Paul earlier in this thread, it looks like you already put
together a pretty solid draft two years ago (assuming you are ke9tv in the
wiki as well):
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/access%3Dpermit

Reading through this proposal it looks like it captures most of what has
been discussed in this thread so far. Maybe it just needs a once over to
ensure that it all still fits.

Alternatively, maybe you meant drafting a formal *announcement* of the
proposal. :-)