[Tagging] Tagging a residential bridge building

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 21:09:49 UTC 2018

I left out the references to the wiki page: [1], which clearly shows a
bridge building, similar in structure to the one I mapped, only much
bigger. It straddles a motorway and houses a huge car park. "My"
bridge-building is smaller, straddles a park and is inhabited
(residential), but the basic concept is the same.
Both are bridge buildings, not bridges.

The "tunnel" below is also not correct, because the bridge building is
entirely off the ground, like a road bridge.

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:building%3Dbridge