[Tagging] How to tag small canals?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:09:19 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 16. Aug 2018, at 16:02, Andy Townsend <ajt1047 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Personally I'd probably use "drain" for those two, and "ditch" maybe for some smaller ones.

me too, on a pragmatic level and because there are no alternatives, just that it doesn’t make sense on a semantic level and it is contradicted by the wiki definitions.
If I don’t recall wrong, last time someone wanted to change the wiki definitions, there was a vocal majority for keeping „concrete lining“ and draining function as requirements for drains.


More information about the Tagging mailing list