[Tagging] areas of risk

seirra general at sarifria.x10.bz
Thu Aug 16 22:25:08 UTC 2018

i did originally mean more for example if an area is known for a
specific crime... listing it there? for example where a friend of mine
lives they say if someone sees your phone it gets stolen? so
safety:phone=no could be a good example? i can think of other examples
such as specific streets patrolled at night due to known criminal
activity (which should be tagged with the specific crime, because
otherwise it's no use to anyone), but given OP's expressed issues on the
matter i figure it's best not to mention them specifically