[Tagging] tagging a gamesroom?

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Fri Aug 17 13:29:52 UTC 2018

On Fri, 2018-08-17 at 13:04 +0100, seirra wrote:
> what should a games room (think things like darts, pool/snooker,
> card
> games) be tagged as? when i looked around i couldn't seem to find
> any
> official consensus or unofficial for that matter

I would say they are not normally standalone objects but part of
something else. For example I expect most pubs to have a dartboard,
dominoes and you can play cards anywhere you have a table. Some will
also have a pool table, but they have mostly gone out of fashion.

Standalone pool and snooker clubs certainly exist, would probably add
some sort of sub tag to a social club.

Phil (trigpoint)