[Tagging] How to tag small canals?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 23:35:57 UTC 2018

What you are trying to refer to is 'measurement uncertainty'.

For a non professional rough guide;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measurement_uncertainty

Naturally formed water way widths may have a great deal of variation
along their widths .. and so the uncertainty will be very high unless
specified along short segments.