[Tagging] How to tag small canals?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 08:33:38 UTC 2018

How are data consumers going to use the data ???

Not much point in it for them I'd think.

For mappers that come along later it may be a usefull guide for
comparison with their measurements.
But few mappers will be bothered entering it so I again don't see much
point.

I'd think tagging like
width:uncertainty=*
ele:uncertainty=*
etc

Or
uncertainty:width=*
uncertainty:ele=*
etc

might be the way to go?
The uncertainty coverage factor of 1 (or standard deviation for a
Gaussian distribution) could be stipulated as part of any documentation.