[Tagging] consensus needed: officially a town but visibly distinct settlements?

djakk djakk djakk.djakk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 07:16:06 UTC 2018

A renderer can easily pre-compute the nearby places and decides if the
hamlet is isolated or not.

I’ve done that for an European map :
http://itineraires.de.bus.free.fr/carte-des-routes-europeennes-2016/index.html?5,14.4799,61.3229

All the places are rendered (village at least) except there is a bigger
place nearby :)

djakk