[Tagging] Highways going through military camp: access=private or access=military?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 07:24:17 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 18. Aug 2018, at 20:47, David Marchal <Penegal at live.fr> wrote:
>
> All is in the title: when access to a road is restricted to military, as it is running through a base, should I tag it access=private or access=military?

I would tag “private” as military has no defined meaning. Is it about the people being employed by the military? What about their family? Their vehicle being registered by the military? Their vehicle being of a military category (e.g. there are no civilian battle tanks)? Can I enter with any military vehicle into this camp, or do I have to belong to the same military or even to this specific facility? What about allies? Etc. etc.

Cheers,
Martin